Wednesday, March 21, 2007



My fiance suggested that i keep a blog. Since he does nice things for me, like bringing me ice cream, I took his suggestion. Look, Steven Colbert has his own flavor of Ben & Jerry's! Sorry, Photo Booth seems to be confused and reading things backwards....

Only a month ago I was gainfully employed at WYPR and now I am on a medical leave of absence. This morning I was able to watch 2 full hours of E! True Hollywood Story. Ask me anything about Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn because I am an expert!

So far I have had 3 Rituxan treatments and 1 Chemo (ABVD) treatment. I feel pretty good, just tired. Especially on treatment days when they give me so much benadryl. I get so sleepy....

I can't wait to see Blades of Glory. I heart Jon Heder.

Brushing my hair became too much work, so Kelly from About Faces Timonium cut it all off for me. I think its quite adorable. Kelly is very talented!